Winners Announced January 10, 2022
Winners of Radix/Scrypto themed competition will be revealed on Monday, January 10th. Are you among the winners?
The contest was announced by Radix in early December with the launch of Alexandria.
Radix reported Scrypto, the game-changer for DeFi development was ready. Scrypto is a breath of fresh air in DeFi development, allowing devs to be creative and push the envelope of what is possible.
So with that in mind, they wanted to see how creative the Radix community could be.
It is a Radix/Scrypto themed creative competition, and Radix is offering up $5,000 of XRD as prizes.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd get $1000 XRD each
- 4th 5th $500 XRD each
- 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th get $200 XRD each
You were encourage to create anything you liked, as long as it was original and related to Radix and Scrypto
“Unsure what that means?” Radix asked.
“Let’s put it this way. You could paint a 2mx2m oil canvas portrait of our great and powerful leader Dan Hughes. Maybr record a “How to Build in Scrypto” tutorial or write a blog piece on your experiences with Solidity vs Scrypto.
You could write a poem, a graphic novel, draw a meme in MS Paint, produce a TV advertisement, build a sandcastle, ice sculpture, or you could even put a show on broadway. The ball is in your court on this one. Do what you are good at, what you are passionate about, and create something that highlights the unfair advantage of Scrypto or your favorite aspect of Radix.
So get creating! Do something that stands out. Don’t worry if you are not a professional designer or artist. The judges also take into consideration the effort and love that you put into your creation.”
How to Enter:
- Once you have finished your creation, share it via Twitter using $XRD, @RadixDLT, and #Scrypto as well as Discord Creative Competition channel. If it’s a video, image, or poem you may need to host it in Imgur or YouTube and share the link via Twitter & Discord.
- It must be Radix or Scrypto related, not vulgar, offensive, and not touch any sensitive subjects. Must be original to be considered.
- All entries are subject to the Radix competition terms and conditions.
- You may submit as many entries as you like.
- Judges decisions are final, we will not debate results.
Details of the Competition
- $5000 of XRD will be shared between 10 winners. 1st, 2nd, 3rd get $1000 XRD each. 4th 5th $500 XRD each, 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th get $200 XRD each. Based on the average XRD price between the 16th December and 6th January 2022.
- The competition started on 16th December 2021 at 12:00 UTC and ended on 6th January at 12:00 UTC. The winners will be announced on the 10th of January.
- Radix Moderators and Radix leadership team will judge entries on originality, creativity, and community response.
- All entries are subject to the Radix competition terms and conditions. Winners will be required to disclose their name, DOB, country of residence, and provide a Radix wallet address.